The Mjoelner Hunting FENRIS Quad Sticks have proven themselves to up there with the best quads on the market – and now they’re even better…
Introducing the FENRIS II ALUMINIUM Quad Sticks
Providing a rock-solid shooting platform with a huge variety of possibilities regardless of the terrain and shooting positions.
The Mjoelner Hunting Quad Sticks can be used standing, kneeling or sitting, thanks to the cleverly designed “cam” system – meaning the cradles will always remain solid regardless of what height you’re shooting at.
The Mk II Quads have been simplified and now come with 4 extension tubes for you taller guys – adding an extra 12cms (approx 5″) to the overall length of each leg.
- Ergonomic Contoured silicone handgrips provide a nonslip comfortable hold and also prevent any “clatter” from the legs when stalking.
- Silicon covers on the cradles provide a secure and silent support for your rifle.
- Silicone gun straps secures your gun in waiting situations and makes target switching fast and easy.
- Paracord foot strap / loop allowing hands free operation meaning you can stand and wait and have both hands free for calling / scanning with thermal or binos.
Available in black – exclusively in the UK from bestfoxcall.co.uk
- Material: Aluminium legs, Silicone Grip and Gun rest.
- Colour: Black
- Size: 160cms as standard, 172cms with extension pieces fitted.