The Best just got Better…
for some years the ICOtec GC500 has been the number one choice for Foxers and we’re delighted to announce the introduction of the NEW, GEN2 GC500
You told us what you loved – and you told us what ICOtec could do better… We listened – ICOtec listened and here’s the results!
So what’s new..?
GEN2 GC500 – New Features
- New Shape – Elevated speaker means sound travels better
- Tripod Mount on base of main unit to get the caller out of the grass if you want to
- Crisper Sound Quality
- Lanyard Fixing points on main unit – easier to carry
- New Remote – bigger text – easier to see!
- Better back light control – stays on as long as you want
- Now preloaded with 200 calls
- Timer on remote – know how long you’ve been calling
- Improved aerial on main unit
- Pause function on remote
- Twin Favourite Lists
As well as those, the GEN2 GC500 still has all the features of its predecessor!
The GEN2 GC500 is preloaded with 200 high quality, field proven animal audio calls.
You can load up to a maximum of 200 calls from your library, no limit on call length. For the hand call enthusiasts, record your best hand call sequence, upload and take advantage of the 300 yard remote control range to stay concealed better.
The GEN2 GC500 remote is designed to make finding the perfect call very easy – with it’s clear LCD screen with back light – and two favourites list to make quick selection simple.
The GEN2 GC500 also includes an external speaker port in the event you desire additional volume and an AUX port to control an external decoy.
- Remote Range: 300+ Yards
- Calls Included: 200
- Speaker Rating: 15 Watts (LOUD & CLEAR!)
- Speaker Type: Horn
- Unit Power Source: 4 x AA Batteries (not included)
- Remote Power Source: 9v (not included)
- Media Format: SD Card (MP3 & WAV formats)
- Add Additional Calls: Yes up to 200
- External Speaker Jack
- Auxiliary Jack
- Warranty 1 Year Limited Factory
We’re loving the GEN2 GC500 – we know you will too!
The AD400 offers the convenience of attaching a high quality, feature filled decoy to most ICOtec electronic predator calls. ICOtec has developed this decoy with an adjustable speed dial, whisper quiet motor, intermittent motion, 2 quick change toppers, LED light for night hunts and it has its own power source so it will not drain your call batteries.
The ICOtec AD400 is a light weight, compact, easy to operate, fantastic quality with low power consumption, electronic decoy. The ICOtec AD400 is how predator hunting was intended to be. Dead Serious!
See the AD400 in action…
See the difference – the AD400 vs the PD200
- Attaches directly to ICOtec GC300, GC320, GC350 and GC500
- Operates on auto mode ONLY with ICOtec GC300
- Works with ICOtec GC320, GC350 and GC500 remote controls
- 2 quick change prey toppers
- LED light for topper illumination
- Adjustable speed dial control
- Separate power source for longer run time
- Quiet motor, no gear noise
- Intermittent motion
- Decoy requires 4 AA batteries (1.5 volt), not included
- One year factory warranty
*ALWAYS use NEW batteries – not some you’ve found in a drawer. ALWAYS test your batteries prior to leaving the house, and ALWAYS take spare batteries with you hunting.
The ICOtec AD400 has an intermittent timing cycle of 5 seconds on and 3 seconds off. The motion speed is adjustable for your requirements with the speed dial knob, from a crawl to a rapid violent motion. There are 2 quick change toppers for your hunting needs.
– See more at: http://www.icotec.com/products/electronic-game-callers/ad400-attachable-electronic-predator-decoy-duplicate/#sthash.jGWUUnhV.dpuf